Sunday 22 June 2014

Weekend of work

I've been waking up at 6am and out the door into the shed by 6.30am most days lately , anyone that knows me knows that's not really my style except when I'm getting ready for show time . There is literally so much still to get ready before we head off for the next part of our big adventure . Brian built two large benches for in the pavilion , one was quite tricky because it needed to fit around the yellow poles, but the boy did good , the water feature got finished off with a bit of welding by Andrew Goddard (well done Andy jinger boy  ) !! I cut some light boxes , I can't actually remember how many haha , I'm going a bit delirious , I think it was three , oh and I finished off a piece for an exhibition . Then my lovely mum came round, we sorted out the logistics of kids , cats and dog maintenance while Brian and I are away . Mum made two insect hotels and did some washing etc for me  , bless her x Sue Shields came this afternoon and helped me with some metal cutting and sorting out the grow zone , while Brian was busy sanding , then Brian decided to whack his leg on a sticky out thing and a big lump came out on his ankle ouch !!! So he was out of action . I had to put the forklift away , so my 10 year old daughter  explained to me how to drive it , ha , she's been on it with her dad and knows better than me . Then I finished the day with a bit more metal cutting before calling it a day . By the end of the day I looked like a filthy ragamuffin ( I hope that's a politically acceptable term and doesn't offend any ragamuffins out there ) goodnight time for bath and bed .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment