Friday 27 June 2014

Day three with the giggles

We got the house cleaned up and said goodbye to Richmond . As next week were staying somewhere else. We're all feeling tired and I think we deal with that quite differently Matt was a bit quiet , but Sophie and I had that see the funny side of everything tired , and just kept laughing at everything , we had put a liner on the roof to protect from rain until it gets water tight . There was a puddle to to get rid of the water Matt cut two holes to drain which looked funny we were holding buckets to catch the water , this is no ordinary build process , then Matt took the pipes that were holding the liner down and passed them to me , the first one had water in , and as he passed the second it was aim straight at my face I knew what was coming , a face full of water , giggles again , everything had a comedy angle,even an apple break , I think we descended into mild hysterics. We got the planters and bench leveled    And fixed on the right hand side ,the roof polycarbonate clear sheet turned up , it's too big and now we have to figure out what to do with it . Matt started working on that while Sophie and I leveled the second grid area . The roof drainage took ages to sort and we didn't seem to have the right things , it was getting a bit tedious for all of us and we didn't feel like much was getting achieved, but it was , it s just complicated , I'm starting to regret having a skylight . At 7.30pm we called it a day and began the journey home to Peterboro , I got back at 10pm tired but really happy to see my Kids, Brian, the dog and the cats .

No comments:

Post a Comment