Friday 20 June 2014

Tea , water feature and light boxes oh and minor panic

This morning I met with Fiona from nene valley living mag to discuss the project for a feature . It was lovely to sit down and talk about it , it makes me realize how far we have come and what I've learned through the process. We had lots of things to collect and sort out . When we got home dad and I worked on the water feature , and table, I did a bit of work on one of the light boxes , Brian did some sanding on one of the benches , ripped down a piece of wood for the table , and then it was time to see if the water feature worked , we just stood back and enjoyed the moment , seeing it work properly was good ! Then it was time to get cleaned up and head to the pizza shop for a busy Friday night ( in case you didn't know our 'proper job ' is running the Fresh pizza co in Whittlsey , I really wasn't in the frame of mind for working and felt like I was running on empty, I just kept thinking of all the jobs left to do - insect hotel ,planted  ivy oil drums , finish table , build two more benches ... The list goes on , I'm sure we will get it all done by Tuesday somehow though . 

No comments:

Post a Comment