Monday 30 June 2014

Day 4,5 and day 5 breakfast

On Friday night at 8pm I set off from site to take the journey home , Sophie and Matt went home too in Sophie's car ,the journey wasn't too bad but I was tired , got home at 10 pm it was so nice to see my kids and catch up with them and what they have been up too . And see Brian again , he had a manic night in the shop so was tired too . Sat morning I woke up early and sorted some bit out and then headed to the plant auction , I got loads of stuff and poor Brian had to do two trips with a car full , next I headed to Tamar nursery and picked up the box balls and various other bits too. I even got to spend some time with my daughter . At 5pm we all went to work (pizza shop) with the intention that I would come home when cover arrived ) but it was so busy I ended staying all night . I was ok though energy wise . Sunday was a different story full of hard work and stress for both Brian and myself sorting all the bits out we would need for the rest of the build , we sorted the guttering system and plants , more trips for Brian to borrow David and SAMs van thank you guys for your help yet again :-) it took all day rushing about , and then we were back on the road at 6pm . I was so relieved when I got back on site , I hadn't realized how anxious I had been about not being on site over the weekend , it all looked fine . We headed to our new bolt hole which is a lovely really nice , spacious and clean . We had a good night sleep and just had our breakfast and now were off to site . 

No comments:

Post a Comment