Tuesday 3 June 2014

Van driving, hard hats and sanding with bricks

Yesterday Brian and I spent most of the day driving about in my brothers van thank you David and Sam for lending us your van yet again you are good to me. First we went to the Key theatre to pick up some more oil drums, then we went to the awesome steel stockholders B+M steel to buy some steel sheets one for me , one for local artist and friend Sue Shields and one for the show garden , I even got to wear a hard hat . Then we picked up some giant stepping logs for my garden from another friend Denise. Today we did some more wood chopping , in the afternoon  Sophie Antonelli who will be building the garden with Brian and I at Hampton court flower show came over and we scraped and sanded some planks down with bricks,  yes that's correct bricks! They are great at removing cement and debris from scaffolding boards . That was a good tip Sophie !! Even Indi came and helped with the scraping while Brian got some more metal work done . Another good and busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment