Saturday 14 June 2014

Plants, trees and the M25

Yesterday I  drove to Coblands to meet Alan young , he showed me the plants they have which will work perfectly in our garden, they are growing plants for a few RHS Hampton gardens so I'm feeling confident about the plants. Ruth Marshall was there (she won the summer garden category last year ) and hers was my favorite garden in the whole show. On the journey down traffic was slow on the A14 as always , a bus was on fire on the M11 , lots of firemen putting out the blaze it all looked very dramatic, I felt sorry for the massive tail back behind it.  Then and I had my first drive on the M25 , it was fine , I don't know why I've been so nervous about going on it in the past . Today I've been to Barcham trees and picked my beauty's for the garden , it's nerve racking picking the ones , and it being final, but I think I've made the right choices. Now I'm off to plasma cut some barrels . Catch you later

No comments:

Post a Comment