Friday 13 June 2014

Colour, tone and texture

M
I am having a ball working on this garden!  And I'm really excited about so many aspects of this project .I am really happy that I'm creating the garden for Metal a really cool arts and culture organization in Peterborough . After The Rhs show the garden will be modified to suit metal in Peterborough's outside space , at the moment it is a car park . But soon it will be a garden space with lots of seating , grow zones for edibles , trees , flowers and stage with living roof. It will become an outside space to hold workshops, eat , entertain, perform and more. The best thing is that we'reusing   recycled industrial materials like the pavilion posts , they are really cool -bright yellow with flanges and holes for big nuts and bolts, I'm loving the water feature too - lime green , orange and black , the colours are going to really pop .i've used rusty metal lots of times but I'm really liking the painted metal in this garden  ,  And has  informed the choice of plants . It's going to be bold and colorful. Which will suit the urban space.  I am loving that I'm getting to learn new skills like plasma cutting , I really didn't think I would enjoy the process but  I love it!  Here are some images of the textures and materials

No comments:

Post a Comment