Sunday 1 June 2014

Busy Sunday

Somehow Sundays seem to be the days we get the most done . Chris , Anne and Harry came over and were super helpful again. First we prepped and cut the decking boards to size . Then Brian Chris and Harry made a framework for the backboard of the pavilion , and cut the boards to fit on the diagonal , I also got the last two oil drum planters designs drawn on and plasma cut one of them . Then we had a yummy Sunday roast dinner to refuel.
after they left we pulled out the galvanized tank for the water feature which just happened to be full of broken glass , Brian decided the best way to empty it into another tank was to use the forklift 20 mins of fun later we decided to do it by hand ! Oh well we got it done and I'm happy with my tank it's got chunky rivets and a great patina that's the way I like my tanks haha . 

No comments:

Post a Comment