Thursday 3 July 2014

Thursday

The Brighton ladies Annalise, Jane and Andy stayed over last night, and spoiled us with rose wine and lemon cheesecake , in the morning we headed to site , I dropped them off because I needed to go to a herb nursery , and another place , the traffic was terrible and it started going wrong , I did pass a garden centre and felt the urge to pull in , I still didn't have an espalier fruit tree and needed some more fillers , they had a lovely morello cherry tree and some very nice veg plants to add to the one Sophie has been nurturing over the past few months . Then I went to the herb nursery to get my herbs. It was taking so long and I desperately wanted to get back on site, even getting back onto site took forever , grrr . Finally back and Brian turned up yay I've missed you xx I was feeling stressed but things started going really well and stuff was finally getting finished . The Brighton ladies picked over the plants all day and did a wonderful job . Then the fun bit,  time to get planting we started with the roof and it looked beautiful . Yay . Then Brian pointed out that the roof Perspex protector off what a nightmare arghggh i think it's superglued on and at 2.5m high and massive a small problem becomes huge , we left it on to protect it from the horrible lime leaf drop . Between gaffer tape , rope a long stick and a lot of pulling it came off yeehaa . Ok it's 9pm now and site security is kicking us off . Tomorrow lots of planting . 

No comments:

Post a Comment