Thursday 24 July 2014

No photos to show

I've been working really hard this week getting some new pieces done for the artists and makers tumblr fair on Sunday at the garden museum in London. I'm really looking forward to the day and I'm sure there will be some amazing work to see and lots of inspiration too. I've been taking photos to show you too , but something aweful happened this evening my phone got stolen , all my "A space to connect and grow" photos are gone too ( apart from the ones on Facebook and blog) and all the usual stuff you keep on your whole life .com . So I'm sending out a little request If any of you lovely blog readers have any photos of our garden and you would be happy to share them with me I would be so appreciative I would send you a big cyber hug to say thanks ! My email is jenicairns@btinternet.com . I also have a long shot shout out , I met a lovely lady and her designer friend on the Saturday of the show and she would like me to visit her in Ealing to design her garden on Wednesday 30th July , if by any chance you see this, would you contact me as your details are now gone too . I'm sorry it's not my usual upbeat and happy blog , I promise to get back to my over enthusiastic self ASAP x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni,
    Sophie Antonelli (friends with my step son and his partner) alerted me to your plight last night and asked if we have any photos from RHS Hampton Court. We have a few from when we stopped to talk to Sophie on member's day and will happily send them to you. Can't see how to do that on this blog and they are quite high resolution so emails will bounce. Shall I put them on my Google Drive page for you to download them?
    Sorry about your 'phone :(
    Best wishes,
    Jim Breeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I cannot see any way to subscribe to your blog? No follow button?
    Best regards,
    Jim

    ReplyDelete