Wednesday 9 July 2014

Raaaaa parallel universe of awesomeness


Oh my days !!!!!!! I literally cannot fathom what has happened in my world , but it is truly awesome. Meeting great designers who I really admire are giving me compliments ,lovely  comments from the Public  , talking about what we've done all day long is so great. We collected our best summer garden award from the president of the RHS and David Demoney  . Awesome artists from Peterborough the lovely Anita Bruce, The gorgeous songbird  Kerry Devine and super cute Misty jones plus Some brilliant conversations with Andrew fisher Tomlins , then today the Masterdon Monty don declared that our little summer garden was his favorite thing in the whole show!!!! How do I top that , after the show we went back and watched the filming that had gone on in the garden , checked out blogs and articles about the garden . What a surreal and epic day today has been !!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment