Sunday 13 July 2014

All the special people

I'm so excited today because my special people are on their way !!! Firstly Brian my wonderful husband who has worked so so hard behind the scenes on our garden "A space to connect and grow" building benches and planters , cutting metal, fetching and building and driving up and down the A1 juggling show garden building with looking after our kids and pizza shop. I know it's been really hard but look what we achieved together. You made it happen and you made it possible and today you will have some of the limelight too. Bask in it ! Secondly my brilliant dad Owen Wheatley who lets me use his wonderful farm yard finds and helps me develop my madcap ideas , he welds and cuts and helped to build the garden and got us all organized , and I know he will be invaluable in the take down and rebuild and is an absolute joy to work with. Then my lovely mum who has supported and sorted the kids and pets out , built the beautiful insect hotels and more , thank you mum xx 
Next up Sophie Antonelli we worked on ideas together and she has worked just as hard as me on site building we put in 14 hour days and have had such a brilliant time together , which has been great considering we didn't know each other before, she also organized the invaluable volunteers who have been fantastic and gave it their all. A massive thank you to Monty Don for loving our garden and declaring it on tv!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment