Saturday 5 July 2014

The longest day of my year

I woke up early 5.30am my mind busy going through all the things that needed doing , grow zone, planters , borders , so much digging still to do , but we cracked on and got busy . We were an awesome team yet again Sophie, Liz (Sophie's mum) and Michelle, I focused on the large front border and back border , while Liz was fetching plants, and picking over, Sophie worked on the roof , grow zone , we all did some digging , the garden is a mess haha, I just can't change my ways , there are plants everywhere, but we need them around us to see what we need to use. The stage area has been really useful as a base. The plants look so beautiful I'm so so happy . We're getting amazing comments from people walking past which is brilliant , we worked all day until 10pm when it was just to dark and frankly we were exhausted anyway . So we packed up and trudged to the car . But the gates were locked , mild panic bit then the security man emerged with a big grin on his face and let us out , he said he could hear us giggling all the way . We stopped of for m&s reduced food as usual covered in muck . Haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment