Tuesday 15 July 2014

Gardens new home

We got home at 10pm worn out but satisfied that we'd got it done in a day , we were greeted by kids and dog and kittens and my mum, I was the last one home probably due to my driving miss daisy ways .  It was time to crawl into bed . Next morning metal had extended the van hire and called out for volunteers to help with the grand unloading . I won't lie I was exhausted , my back hurting and Brian wasn't any better, then I got a text from Sophie saying she was not feeling good either! Oh dear . But we trudged down to Chauffeurs cottage and there was a mini army of enthusiastic helpers yay!!! It was easy phew. Then we stopped off at the Key theatre and picked up some more oil drums before heading home to unload the last few bits .so nice to be Back home. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment