Sunday 1 September 2013

With a little help from my friends

Wow today has been long and hard work but so much has been done and I feel very happy and satisfied ! I sprung out of bed at 6.30am and did'nt stop until 9pm .You get by with a little help from your friends - and family and husband . I've had so much help today dad has changed and fixed the water tank for the pond, welded brackets to my oak sculpture. Jez and Alistair modified 20 potato trays for the garden , Brian fitted the solar Panels to the roof and made window boxes and cut sleepers down etc etc , Jennie may and sue cleaned up some plants , collected pebbles from the garden , painted wood work , did some sewing , made everyone drinks and lasagne , my lovely mum did some weaving , sewing , cleaning and more .the. At 6.30 we loaded up the van and trailer for tomorrow when we start the garden build up in Harrogate . Phew it all fitted !! I am so lucky I've had lots of help over the past few weeks.thanks everyone your all superstars !













No comments:

Post a Comment