Thursday 19 September 2013

Back to reality

The first half of the breakdown on Sunday went so well. Then we woke up early on Monday morning knowing it was time for round two . Dad helped us unload the van and trailer and after dropping the kids off at school off we set off up the A1 again. Brian and I talked all the way about how brilliant the experience had been and the great comments we had heard at the show. We got to the show ground at about 11.30 am and loaded the trees and shrubs on to deliver back, Brian left me to it . Where do I start . it looked like more than I remembered and I was running low on energy . It feels so much harder on your own . Brian's journey took an age but when he got back we loaded the rest on and were done by 5pm I was exhausted and emotional and after a minor panic about gravel and compost which show director Martin Fish helped us sort out we set off home .

No comments:

Post a Comment