Tuesday 10 September 2013

Time to get serious

It took longer than anticipated to get back to the show ground after collecting the tree and shrubs so on we cracked , we put the water feature together , and tested it out . Planted up the window boxes , planted the bog in the second pond . And then moved on to the back of the garden but it just didn't seem to go right whatever I did , I started to get a bit stressed about the progress we were making and the fact I would soon be doing it on my own , as Brian was going home soon . Then he said he would come back tomorrow, yippee!! I started feeling better and after messing about with the planting it started coming together better , but then it got dark just as I was getting into the flow , so I put my headlights on the garden and carried on as long as possible . At 9pm I just had to call it a day . Tomorrow will be better.









No comments:

Post a Comment