Friday 13 September 2013

So much still to do

Wednesday was a really good day , Brian came all the way back from Peterborough to work so hard , getting the gravel and laying the bags out where they needed to go, I got stuck in with the planting and it flowed well , then I spotted John from westshores nursery arrive , a husband and wife team who work together growing a wide range of beautiful grasses , they always make me laugh . The grasses they bought for me were perfect. Then I went to see Dave from DK plants in hall one where he was setting up his stand and bought some beautiful aconitum, gladioli papilio , echinacea , agastache, and more. It rained for most of the day , but it wasn't windy or cold so it was ok . Brian had to go back home at 6.30 I knew I was going to miss him loads. I carried on until 9.30 when it got dark I worked in the studio .with a lamp. It was starting to come together but there was still so much to do I was worried.





No comments:

Post a Comment