Thursday 26 September 2013

Time to focus on my garden

Now that the hard work, highs and excitement of Harrogate flower show has passed it's time to put some effort into my own garden. When we got back from Harrogate I needed a few days to recover so I worked on a design for a client who had been waiting patiently . And spent some time catching up with the jobs that had been neglected. Then began the task of sorting all the plants and the landscaping materials it will take some time but eventually it will all find a home in our garden . The first job is tackling the long border in our garden it measures about 3mx50m and is a beautiful mix of grasses, perennials ,and annuals ( mainly of the couch grass / thistles/ dock and nettles variety ) haha . So with some help from Jono I have dug out the weeds and roots and am in the process of planting a mixture of shrubs and perennials more on that later.



No comments:

Post a Comment