Friday 21 November 2014

Plasma cutting madness

I've been completely absorbed lately, in plasma cutting , trying new techniques and experimenting with powder coated finishes , and generally getting as much work done as possible for a number of exhibitions and craft fairs . Firstly there was the work for Art in the heart gallery / shop in Peterborough where I put together a window display of winter inspired flora and forna metal relief sculptures, metal ivy and Wreaths etc  . Then yesterday we put up a joint exhibition at Stamford arts centre where I'm exhibiting alongside ceramicists Denise Brown , Christine Withall and painter Rene Viner , I was still finishing work up to the wire as usual but got done everything I needed too . I even had an apprentice for the day Chloe who is studying Art foundation at Stamford, she was a great help, I could definitely get used to this.
 The preview is tonight Friday 21st so I'm looking forward to that it will be nice to unwind and enjoy a preview.The exhibition continues until Dec 9th . I'm also doing a craft fair tomorrow at Stamford art centre so if your about come and say hi . 

1 comment:

  1. I even had an apprentice for the day Chloe who is studying Art foundation at Stamford, she was a great help, I could definitely get used to this.Jay

    ReplyDelete