Friday 26 September 2014

Jet set week

Monday shopping with clients for hard landscaping materials and items for their  garden from reclamation yards and the like , great fun !
Tuesday I  went to London to take part in the Landscape show woohoo , I loved it , I sat on a master class panel with none other than Andrew Fisher Tomlins , Sarah Eberle and Tom Harfleet !  It was great Sarah and Tom had me in stitches and Andrew Fisher Tomlins is so generous with his time and knowledge . I also met up with people from RHS Hampton , had a cheeky glass of Champagne with the other speakers and shared peanuts with Jo Thompson , I feel like I need to pinch myself . On Tuesday the lovely Jacqui Hurst came up from London to photograph my studio my Plasma cutting and a some shots of my garden . The cheeky kittens followed Jacqui around all day and kept getting in her photography bag . On Thursday I met with a client to talk about their ideas and wish list for their garden , had a meeting with the guys at metal about how their garden will develop over the coming year . Friday I marked out the paths and terrace for the hardlandscaping for one of the gardens Ive been designing , then in the evening I've had a wonderful time at a party hosted by the head of vivacity
where I've met some brilliant artists and business people doing some incredible things in Peterborough . Peterborough is definitely a very exciting place to be and I feel honoured to be a part of it . This week I feel like I'm living a very exciting life I'm sure next week I'll  be back to normal . 

No comments:

Post a Comment