Thursday 10 April 2014

New toys are the best

I've got a new toy! And I have been having a blast all day , this is what I've been looking for for years ! What could it be? I hear you say - a plasma cutter,  it's brilliant . I cannot believe how much fun cutting metal could be. The delivery came this morning and dad was around "is that it " ? He proclaimed at the size of the box it came in it was quite small . I was glad he was here to help me set it up . It didn't take long to get the air compressor connected and we were ready to begin . We both had a go at cutting into an oil drum which had been cleaned out. It was so much fun I decided to draw a pattern on a narrow piece of steel to experiment , I was well chuffed with my first attempt , what do you think ?
 I'm sure there's plenty of room for improvement, but in sure I will have lots of fun practicing .

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you having so much fun. Still surprized how small it is
    .Dad

    ReplyDelete