Saturday 16 August 2014

So much plasma cutting to do but so much fun !

Since the totally brilliant and awesome RHS Hampton show . I've been busy catching up with clients garden designs , re building the "A space to connect and grow" garden at Chauffeurs and plasma cutting the recycled drums for wall hung outside/ inside art , I've developed a way to hang them on the wall with a decorative fixing that is part of the drum ,
it works really well and looks good too. The orders are coming in now which is wonderful , I've got four to make at the moment and the art in the heart gallery want some more because the one I took in sold within the week ! They are currently selling for £195+ postage so if you would like one please email me at jenicairns@btinternet.com .
 Better get back out there and get busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment